A Roofing Company That Brings You the Best
Quality Roofing Choices at Affordable Prices
With more than two decades of experience in installing, repairing and maintaining roofs on Maricopa County homes and businesses, Arizona Roofing Systems knows which materials work best in desert conditions, and for your particular type of roof. As a full-service roofing company, we are happy to sit down with you, listen to your preferences and then recommend the best material for your roof.
- Asphalt shingles. Durable, affordable and attractive, asphalt shingles add textural beauty to a roof. We recommend premium GAF shingles, which are available in many colors and styles and include warranty coverage that ensures they remain free of defects for up to 50 years.
- Metal. For residential or commercial applications, metal roofing is energy-efficient, lasts for 50 years or more, and resists rust, high winds, hail, fire and rot. It comes in many colors, textures and finishes.
- Tile. Phoenix-area homeowners love clay and concrete tile for their dramatic architectural style and resistance to insects and rot. Tile lasts for many decades. The biggest drawback to tile can be its weight.
- Slate. Natural slate is more expensive than other materials but can last for 100 years or more and requires very little maintenance. Slate comes in a variety of colors and thicknesses and is prized for its distinctive beauty.
- Single-ply roofing membrane. Flat and low-slope roofs benefit from this type of material due to its solar reflectivity, flexibility and competitive price.
- And more!
Walk Deck Materials
Walk deck surfaces are commonly constructed of liquid-applied urethane and trowel-applied concrete. The coatings used by Arizona Roofing Systems:
- Seal the seams of your walk deck.
- Protect it from water and the effects of ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Give it a slip-resistant texture.
Contact Us Today for a FREE Estimate
For a local roofing company that knows what roofing performs best in Maricopa County, call Arizona Roofing Systems at (480) 218-8888 or fill out the online form to get in touch. We’ll be happy to answer your questions.